Business Support Officer
We are looking for a Business Support Officer to join our dedicated and talented team. This role will require you to be able to multi task and work in a very busy office. Please apply with your CV.
Job title: Business Support Officer
Working hours: 37.5 hours (9:00am to 5:00pm)
CLOSING DATE: 22nd August 2022
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closely work with our suppliers in China and manage daily routine including order management, logistics management, annual plan making, and product iteration etc.
- Manage the whole logistics process including custom clearance, warehouse management, logistics budget control, shipping tracking, and team management etc.
- Work with the design team and monitor the market to keep updating products, so our competitive advantages remain.
- Use methodical approach to managing meetings, following up on actions and being a part of check and challenge discussions with internal management team.
- Manage projects and business strategies effectively with the team to ensure a healthy business development.
Skills & Experience & Qualifications required:
- Experience in working within Hosiery wholesale industry
- Experience in project management and client management
- Excellent technical Chinese mandarin oral & written
- Excellent English and Chinese oral & written
- Meticulous attention to detail, methodical, able to work in a very busy environment, able to prioritise effectively and be a very good communicator
- Excellent administrative skills, good knowledge of Office Suite (Excel /Word / PP) etc
- Be well-presented, confident, punctual, reliable, intuitive, and a great multi-tasker
- Sense of autonomy, happy to go away and research strategies and ideas and come back with a plan
- Confident in meeting KPIs and managing budgets across marketing channels.
- Proven ability to work within a self-directed environment and collaboratively with both internal and external partners.
- Business travel is required for the role.